Loomis Tattoo Removal
We love all body art, especially in the form of tattoos. Most of us get our bodies inked to commemorate special memories or to simply add more color and style to our bodies. But, on the other, have you ever been in a position where you’re regretting getting a particular tattoo done?
Tattoos are permanent marks on our bodies. We are absolutely in love with them right after we get it done, but there are instances when our minds change about this particular liking. It may be after a year or maybe after a week. One thing we do know is that we tend to accept these unwanted tattoos with a burning passion. We think to ourselves that we can’t remove it anymore.
Well, we are here to tell you that you no longer have to live with your regrets. Tattoo removals exist specifically for this reason!
WHAT IS TATTOO REMOVAL
Tattoo removal is a laser medical procedure designed to target the old ink embedded in your skin. It works by separating the pigment colors with a high-intensity light beam. If your tattoo is only colored black, you can expect your treatment to go easier since black pigment absorbs all laser wavelengths.
WHEN SHOULD I GET A TATTOO REMOVAL
Regretting a tattoo is actually a common thing. In fact, about 25% of the people with tattoos in the US regret getting their skin inked. If you find yourself in a position of regret, then you should definitely try out tattoo removal. It is a safe procedure that is suitable for everyone.
BENEFITS OF GETTING A TATTOO REMOVAL
Apart from completely erasing your mistakes (yes, even that brightly colored tattoo you got in your teens), laser tattoo removal actually has more benefits:
- Laser tattoo removal is the safest and most effective procedure for getting rid of your tattoos. It uses an FDA-approved laser to reduce the appearance of the ink and does not cause lasting side effects to the surrounding skin.
- Laser tattoo removal works for any color and size of a tattoo.
- Removing your tattoo through the FDA-approved laser only has minimal pain that will subside after a few days. Most patients don’t even need anesthesia for the procedure.
- Laser tattoo removal guarantees satisfaction. You no longer have to cover up the tattoo you are ashamed of constantly.
RISKS OF GETTING A TATTOO REMOVAL
As great as this procedure sounds, there are a still few risks that you have to take note of:
- There is a risk for infection on the tattoo removal site.
- There are rare cases of permanent scarring following this procedure. The scars usually appear within three to six months after the procedure.
- Discoloration of the skin may occur. The treated area may either be too dark or pale compared to the surrounding skin.
WHERE TO GET A TATTOO REMOVAL AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST
Laser tattoo removal requires a few sessions depending on the tattoo size and color. The average number of treatments is 15 to 20, but again, it all depends on your tattoo, so it can either be less than mentioned or more. In Loomis, California, an average laser tattoo removal costs about $200 to $500 per session. Your treatment plan is specifically catered to your tattoo. With that, you can expect frequent visits and a little costly price. However, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
FUN FACTS ABOUT GETTING A TATTOO REMOVAL
Here are some things about tattoo removals that would help you have a smoother experience:
- Despite claims of cheaper pricing, always go to a doctor or tattoo specialist to get your tattoo removed! This is the safest and most guaranteed course of action.
- Tattoo removals can take a year to disappear entirely, so remember to be patient.
- Before every session, make sure to wear sunscreen to protect your skin from the laser.
- After the procedure can be uncomfortable, so make sure you give yourself enough time to heal and rest!
Getting a laser tattoo removal is the best thing to do once you start hating your tattoo. It is a safe and effective procedure with minimal risks. In addition, this procedure guarantees satisfaction, so time to head out to various tattoo removal parlors in Loomis!